We're Together
I've been working on T.V since I was 9 years old, and I don't really have a typical childhood.
When people look at me, they don't see a 22 year old figuring it out and she goes. " They see what they want to see". And that comes with alot more of expectations. I know what is like to be judged and to be pull down, I know what is like to have other people form opinion of you, without even knowing you., trying to damn your life. I know what we guys/gals go through because I go through it every single day, but I don't let it get to me. It is entirely informal to just get pull out of that person ,to just get in my mind and let that inside and distract me from who i am but if i actually did that it would have drive me crazy.
I just want to say that you're not defined by an Instagram photo, by a like or a comment. That is not define you.
The only trick is to focus on love, when I want you to do that , every rude comment you get, every person that tries to hurt you personally or through the internet., I want you to forgive them because they don't even know, they have no idea.
There is so much love in this world and this place to not limit yourself because of what others expect. We all deserve more than we think. In the end nobody remembers those haters , those comments, nobody remembers that. They all are just background the ways. When it's over nothing defines you but what you leave behind and lives you touch on the way.
So it's a lesson that I am still trying to learn.
And one thing I learnt is - " It's okay, I am going to stop when I need to stop. I going to feel whatever I need to feel." And I don't care what comes with that or what people want to say.
We all just need to be TRUE to ourselves.
Confidence in ourselves.
And everything will be fine.
Comments
Post a Comment